Adobe Flash Update Error – 28/12/15Click here for more information
Frequently Asked Questions
Our software has the highest level of compatibility and reliability.
- Do MEDiVision products work with Apple Mac computers?
- Why can’t I see my animations running in CiC or PiC?
- When I am running MEDiVision programs on a laptop connected to a second monitor, I can only see the program on one screen.
- Why do I need an activation code for each computer?
- Which versions of Windows do the latest MEDiVision products work with?
The programs are designed to run on PCs using Microsoft Windows, however our products have been tested under Parallels Desktop available from www.parallels.com, VMware Fusion available from www.vmware.com as well as Apples own Boot Camp application. All successfully.
Our installation routine will try to install all the software it needs. If you have bypassed the installation then you will need FlashPlayer from www.adobe.com and a current version of Windows Media Player.
When I am running MEDiVision programs on a laptop connected to a second monitor, I can only see the program on one screen.
On laptops you need to tell the computer that you have an additional monitor connected. Press and hold the ‘Function’ button (Fn) and press the screen selection button (this is usually F5 or F7, but does vary by computer make). This button will ‘toggle’ the options between laptop screen only, monitor only and both.
Activation codes are unique to each computer. The activation code is our way of protecting our program licence. If you would like to run our programs on additional machines, we will happy to provide additional activation codes and will invoice you accordingly.
All versions of Windows including Windows 10