Make Waiting Profitable
- Practice Information Centre (PiC Pro)
PiC Pro is a computer software program which runs in an endless loop in your waiting area. “The Most Flexible Waiting Room Software on the Market”
- PiC Pro is a Marketing Tool
It is designed to maximise the revenue from your patients by motivating them to ask about cosmetic treatments.
- PiC Pro is an educational tool
Informing patients about oral health issues and hygiene techniques, helping the patient to help themselves.
- PiC Pro will enhance your sundry sales
By showing a wide range of products, and how to use them, PiC will motivate the patient to talk to your receptionist.
- PiC Pro will reduce the perceived waiting time
Because the patient is being informed and entertained by the system.
PiC Pro is supplied with hundreds of messages, over 2 and a 1/2 hours of content. It’s easy to select the messages appropriate to your practice. PiC Pro has an impressive list of features which enhance the patient experience.
- Beautifully animated 3D widescreen dental messages
- You can add your own messages using our built-in ‘Wizard’ or from external programs
- Your messages can be stills (jpgs) or movies (avi, mpg or wmv)
- You can create as many presentations as you like
- You can schedule the presentations to play at certain times or certain days
- Our ‘Events Manager’ can automatically slot-in Valentines, Easter, Halloween and +40 more, making the presentation topical without you lifting a finger!
- You can add your own ‘events’ like team member birthdays or practice anniversaries
- PiC Pro can control your background music (mp3 or wav) but requires no sound to run
PiC ENVOY Option
In some practices, the surgeries are a distance from the waiting area, maybe upstairs. This can make it inconvenient and unproductive to collect each patient from the waiting area.
The ENVOY option will enable you to send a message from the computer in your surgery, which will interrupt the presentation running in your waiting area with a message e.g. “Mrs Smith, please come to surgery 3”
How It Works:
- The Nurse or Dentist enters the next patients’ name into ENVOY from the surgery
- ENVOY connects to the waiting room PC and produces a graphic which contains the relevant information
- PiC links to ENVOY and displays the graphic at the next available opportunity
Envoy is truly flexible
- Q: Can I change the message for each patient? Yes!
- Q: Can I tailor the background image of the message? Yes!
- Q: Can I modify the sounds made to alert the patient? Yes!
- Q: Can I alter how long the message is displayed for? Yes!
- Q: Does ENVOY confirm the message has been sent? Yes!
- Q: Can different surgeries have different settings? Yes!
- Q: Can I alter the colour of the text? Yes!
- Q: Does ENVOY operate with multiple waiting rooms? Yes!
The system is dependent on the computers in the surgeries and the one running your waiting room program being on the same network. ENVOY is capable of running multiple surgeries and multiple waiting areas.
The ENVOY option is available for an additional £99+VAT per surgery.
MEDiVision software is designed for Microsoft Windows and the latest versions of our products are compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 platforms. Microsoft Word (or compatible) is required to print/edit patient leaflets. If you have any questions about your specific setup please email to firstname.lastname@example.org